Welcome to my blog of whatnot & nonsense. XD

A small note: I've posted my collection of unfinished stories and the characters here. Some of the already posted contents are several years old and may be edited or revised in future without notice.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
0

Waaah!


As the title says~ WAAAAHHH!!!

My flash drive got busted a couple of days ago. All files of my stories, drawings, and whatever crap I've crammed in it are gone! T____T
I have no problems with the drawings since I can just scan them all over again. Its my stories that I can't recover. I have some in disks but they're the old versions. Not like I can remember the ones I've edited recently. Even up to now I'm still trying to remember every possible junk I've saved before everything turned into alien language.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by BloodyBerry. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top